Andy Hall

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:39:12 +0000, John Stumbles
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:07:49 +0000, AndyHingston
wrote:

Hi All,

Does anybody know of any good Free Heat Loss programs around that they
could recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

The Myson one is fairly reasonable although not on their web site at
the present.

If you send me an email, I'll send you a copy.

Alternatively OpenOffice is free and has a spreadsheet, or you may
already have Excel :-)

IOW you don't need a program to do the calcs for you: you can do them
yourself, and a spreadsheet takes most of the graft out of it.

True, although you then have to find the tables of U values. Bear in
mind the formula or U value factors for floor heat loss of ground
floors due to perimeter and area.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl