James Sweet

"Chris" wrote in message
Of all the brands of LCD computer monitors I have looked
at locally, none of them display equal brightness from top
to bottom without tilting them forward and/or looking down
from several inches above the upper border.

Since not all brands of monitors are available in my area,
does anyone know of a brand where the brightness is equal
at EYE LEVEL, or where it is required to tilt it BACK (instead
of forward) for equal top to bottom brightness display?

Thanks, Chris.

Some are better than others, but this is an unfortunate characteristic of
LCD displays in general due to the way they're constructed. You won't find
one that's perfect, best you can do is one that looks good enough for what
you're using it for. CRT's still have a market, LCD's aren't for everyone
and every application.