MSCHAEF.COM

In article ,
Jim wrote:
Does it (The Craftsman 22124) have a capacitor start capacitor run motor?

Yes. There are two capacitors off the bottom of the motor.

My father and I got the saw set up and running this weekend. It runs like
I was hoping it would: quiet, stable, and makes excellent cuts (test rips
and crossuts through oak and poplar... more challenging wood later).

The only sour note was that the front tab of the splitter, the tab that
goes through the throat plate, was either too wide or located too far
forward. It interfered with the throat plate and made it impossible to
secure it to the table. I'm not sure quite why this was, but after a great
deal of thought, ended up trimming the tab to fit. Not great... did I miss
anything obvious that would have caused this?

-Mike

--
http://www.mschaef.com