Robin S.

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

Sadly, It's not a contest.

There's no reason to be sad - we're all friends here.

But seriously, I was just getting cheeky with you. It's a symptom of being
young (more cheekiness)

Harold, did you even read my first post within this thread?

Yes, I did, and it is for that reason that I am confused that you'd even
suggest that no one had suggested a proper method. Using your newly
acquired slang, I recognize that you, too, offered the same suggestion.
did so in clear, concise English. Your response (to Dave) was abrasive
and evasive enough to give me cause to discount it, which I did.

You're right. It was abrasive, and that was intentional. I have never
appreciated his tone so I get a bit moody when responding to him.

I'm not
keen on ****ing contests. I'm also not keen on cute catch words for
particular operations. There are readers here that may not be up to speed
on
slang terminology. I try to be clear, so anyone reading can properly
interpret good and useful information. I am not trying to impress
anyone
with my knowledge or my ability to be clever. YMMV.

I was certainly not trying to be cute or impress anyone. I find that it is
easier to use "clock" as opposed to "indicate". Unfortunately (although not
surprisingly), Robert S. has confirmed your position. As such, I am
compelled to use proper terminology in the future, within this forum.

Regards,

Robin