" wrote:

The house that I bought has a metal shed with a wood floor. I put a few
things in there and they got wet from condensation. There is also
visible condensation on the interior surfaces. Climate is New England
(Boston,Mass area).

Are there any short term fixes for this? Should I cut out a vent near
the roof on opposite ends?

Also the wood floor is rotting and starting to sag, so i'll be tearing
that out come spring. I plan to mount a new one on some cement blocks
to get airflow underneath.

My concern is that the floor will just rot out again in a few years if
I don't fix the condensation.

Use trex, or some similar plastic, at least for the sill.