Stormin Mormon

I was also going to suggest Mapp. Much hotter than propane.

Also: Heat the shaft, then spray a tiny bit of water on the bolt. Goal being
to cool the bolt. Then try loosen with vise grips on the bolt, and
channelocks on the shaft.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message

You need to heat the motor shaft instead of the bolt. The idea is to
expand the shaft so it will release the bolt. It might help to heat the
shaft then dump water on it to cool it rapidly. Reheat it, then try to
unscrew the bolt.
Propane might not be a hot enough fuel. I'm used to using an acetylene
torch for these type problems. There is something called a mapp gas torch
that is fairly cheap and would produce a hotter flame than propane.

Dean