Mary Fisher

wrote in message
ups.com...
8. Cellar.

YES!

This is a pretty major deal. If you can install a poured concrete
cellar the size of the house, with no electrics/ plaster/ anything else
to keep cost down, then in futuer you can convert the cellar into
habitable and make your house 50% bigger. Thats no small thing.

Well, that's true. But I was thinking of cool storage - I have a small
pantry but it's off the kitchen and the temperature is little lower than
that of the house. A cool cellar would be fabulous. It's the only thing I
regretted leaving when we came here from our one up and down house (with
cellar).

Mary

NT