Michael Latcha

Long ago, when I wanted one and could not afford the $125 for a Pachmayer, I
measured a friend's and built one. Built it to be temporary and fast, the
entire thing, including trays, came out of a 1/2 sheet of 3/8" ply, all
joints butted, glued and reinforced with (hand driven) brads. Figured when
it fell apart, I'd build a nice one. Been going strong for 18 years....

If you buy or build one, go for the 4-gun box, not the 2- or 3-gun boxes.
The 4-gun box is not that much heavier and is much more stable in the wind
and the trunk of your car.

Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

"Frank S." wrote in message
. ..
I have been searching, and haven't found any plans for Pistol boxes. This
type of box is about 18" tall, about 18" wide and about 12" deep. the front
opens "up" and is sloped. I have seen some for sale but no plans
Anyone have or know of plans for such a box?

Thanks
Frank
items4sale at bellsouth dot net