Upscale

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
I'm not sure about reasonability and Canada but I've just
posted a picture on abpw of my An Ultimate Router Table with
it's $17(ish) (US) An Ultimate Router Table Switch.

If you're talking about magnetic switches by any chance, my experience up
here is that they cost an arm and a leg. I remember when I was looking for
one for my Rockwell/Beaver contractor's saw that I'd upgraded with some
Excalibur saw guides and fence. Cheapest price I could find (some 15 years
ago) were running in the $200 range. Of course, that was then and
electronics are quite a bit cheaper now.