Marty Escarcega

"ATP" wrote in
:

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
"ATP" wrote in
:

Any source, other than ebay, for vari-speed J head clone parts? Do
the clone manufacturers also get ridiculous money for sheaves, etc.?
I've tried google but without much luck.

High Quality Tools
http://www.hqtinc.com/

Thanks, Marty. Their website seems to be having difficulties, I was
able to find their product breakdowns at this link:

http://www.icai-online.com/index.html

I found a headless Bridgeport I'd like to put one of my clone heads
on. Unfortunately I'm missing the vari-disc and spring assembly that
rides on the motor shaft. Converting to VFD speed control seems like a
good option, but will still require a way to drive the belt on the
motor side, which currently only has the one cone shaped side on it.

Just checked again and the website is working.
Sounds like the part you might be after will be pricey....
Good luck!
Marty