rosie readandpost

before you give up and replace the carpet, try some vinegar.
before you give and replace the carpet, try some lime away.

--
http://icasualties.org/oif/

"69strat" wrote in message
ups.com...
: We have this plant which is a planter and then inside a decorative
: basket. We've had it in our living room for over a year. I just
moved
: it when we put up the Xmas tree. Well I moved it back a few days
ago
: and the brown carpet is now orangey rust colored. Very ugly.
:
: I found a leak inside the planter. and it soaked through the brown
: basket. It looks just like rust, but how could it be? There is no
: metal anywhere. Products like Resolve don't do anything.
:
: I was going to try Whink but I have a pet and have read that this
stuff
: is extremely dangerous. What else can I try short of getting new
: carpet?
: Your advice is very much needed and appreciated.
:
: thanks
: Jeff
: