TURTLE

"RBM" rmottola1(remove wrote in message
news
Turtle, your making me crazy, Sq D has two major residential panels, Homeline
and the more commercially used QO. Old, New, or in between, they are not and
have never been interchangeable. Homeline fits the buss by way of a slot with
an internal spring clip and Qo fit it with an external rounded spring clip.
Someone has been passing you bad information. There are many panels and
breakers referred to as " universal" which is to say that they fit many
different panels, IE; Murray, GE, some ITE, Bryant and a few others, however
you're really not supposed to install any breaker in a panel that's not listed
on the panel itself "TURTLE"

This is Turtle.

I was not making a shotgun answer to universial breaker but making just one
point of the Squae-D breaker that would work and be acceptiable to Square-D
breakers verses the other Square-D Home type breakers. I do know you don't work
with Square-D breakers verses the Square-D Home breakers much for you would have
seen this matching up problem that I was speaking about. I was speaking of one
match up between the two and not as you ay a shotgun approach to breaker
matching up. Only a electrician or a person who works with these sq.-D breakers
would have a clue as to what I was talking about.

Now Also i have had this discussion with others and with SQIit and i don't
remember directing the question / answer at RBM or talking here to you. I was
adding to a conversation SQLit and I had sometime back about these breaker which
you seem to have missed.

Now by what you said above you don't know about Square-D making a [ Square-D
Home Breaker ] which will fit both Old Square-D Boxes and Home Boxes also. They
will go both ways.

TURTLE