Luigi Zanasi

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:00:28 -0800, pjmsj2 wrote:

My wife and I moved into our newly constructed house about three years
ago and at that time we stained our fir wood trim with Sikkens.
Unfortunately we were a bit burnt out after getting into the house and
did not put any type of sealer over the Sikkens,but after a three year
rest are now ready to tackle this project. Any suggestions as to a
durable finish and prep for baseboards, doors, jambs etc?

Take a look at Sikkens' web site. They have some pretty good application
guides. And following Sikkens' advice is probably a good idea. The URL is
hard to find, but here it is.

http://www.nam.sikkens.com/index-english.cfm

--

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address