Michael Lehmann

There was a fair amount of dust thrown around when I cut the logs, I was
quite a different colour than normal, but didn't have a reaction to that.
However I have got hold of a dust mask with carbon cartidges and plan to use
that whilst sanding. I use a full face sheild when turing.
Mick Lehmann

Michael,
Just a quick safety note. Black Wattle is known to be noxious to some
people. You may want to test for skin sensitivity before you start turning
it. Be sure to wear long sleeves and use good dust collection. There was

recent thread about the problems with Black Wattle on the this NG. Google
it, and see the problems others have had with it. Good luck with it.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX