Groggy

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:16:17 GMT, "philly"
wrote:

For a developing woodworker/carpenter, early in the hobby, assembling a
stationary power tool and hand power tool focused shop what key hand tools
should be added to the tool complement for a fully flexible shop? My
project focus is medium sized cabinet/bookcase/table type construction. The
objective will be machine and jig generated joinery rather than hand
generated joinery! I am tackling carpentry and woodworking tasks with equal
intensity.

Philly

Look down about 20 posts or so, I have just reposted the Hand Tool FAQ
which covers your question quite well.

Groggy
A friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you, saying,
"That was ****ing awesome!".