Duane Bozarth

Ol' Texan wrote:

I'm looking to buy a finish nailer for assembling furniture, mainly oak, but
some pine or alder. I've looked at the Porter Cable FN250B, and their 650, a
Senco 41XP. Then I saw some good opinions of the Craftsman 18177, or 18175,
and the Craftsman 18431 had very good ratings. Any opinions on these?

Re uses wrt furniture I must agree...doesn't seem the appropriate tool.

WRT a finish nailer forj things like architectural mouldings, etc., I
have a Bostitch I've used extensively and like quite a bit. I've heard
good of Senco, but have no direct experience. I wouldn't touch a
Craftsman power anything (whether electric or pneumatic)...might be
good, might be terrible, might be anything in between. What you can
be sure of is it won't be the same six months from now.