Silvan

MSCHAEF.COM wrote:

Interesting. I just spent half an hour trying to get it for you,

Thanks for the thought! I really appreciate it.

Oh, you haven't gotten my bill yet. $186,000 per hour, times half an
hour... You owe me $93,000. I'll take a cashier's check or a money
order.

I do wonder where the manuals got off to. I figured it would be a two click
process to dig it up for you, and when it wasn't, I spent some time rooting
around. No luck though. I hope this isn't some side effect of Sears being
absorbed by K-Mart.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/