I have wondered about the high prices charged for adding PF correction,
and keep thinking there must be reason for the high price. That is
reasons beyond that Miller would be buying new caps and reselling them
at a profit, and then the distributor would be wanting to make a profit
too. There might be some reason beyond that they can and do sell some
for $200 usd. , but I sure don't know what it is.

Actually I would never recommend putting 50 - 70 uf in a grey box.
I am too cheap for that. I would see if there wasn't some space in
that big red box you already have. That is what I did with my Buzz box
years ago.

Dan

JK wrote:
On 15 Jan 2005 11:40:15 -0800, wrote:

Actually, this is starting to **** me off.
Are you saying that I can put 50 - 70 uF across L1 and L2 in a grey
box and it is the same as what Miller wants to sell me for $200

usd?!

Regards,
Jim