Sunworshipper

What would be really cool is on and off windshield tint. I've tried to
find it , I know they make it for buildings. Can it be cut? If they
have to see in isn't that profiling?

Sun shines, people forget.

Found it again its called Electrochromic glazing. Looks like there
are companies that will make it for ya now. Last time I couldn't find
any info. on how to get some. Now I'll have to get a '47 Chevy truck
again , flat windows all around. That will be fun when pulled over for
having the windshield tinted and the cop walks up to see the front
glass clear. )

I can't come up with any reason that others should be able to see
what's going on inside the vehicle. But then I think paparazzi should
have permission to take someone's picture and sell it.

There was one site on the lines of that secretary in the movie ahhh
Total Recall when she wands her finger nails a different color.