Peter Ashby

Default life cycle of the ant?

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:34:28 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

You'll get lots of authoritative answers on uk.rec.natural-history,
honestly.

I'd rather ask talk.origins how the ant had evolved, than go anywhere
near a UK CONservation newsgroup 8-( I've never seen ng's quite so
polluted by trollish egos.

I know what you mean, but the animal rights loonies don't care about
ants and if you read offline you won't have to download the endless
crap. It's easy to spot, the loons use capital letters in the subject
lines. In amongst the crap you will get an informed response, and at the
moment the loonies seem to be kept quiet by the heat, or its loony
holiday season.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.