tony sayer

In article , raden
writes
In message , tony sayer
writes
In article , raden
writes
In message , Owain
writes
"Huge" wrote
| What is significant is the morphing of email addresses in order
| to avoid killfiling, which is one of the defintive signs of utter
| moronhood.

But if he/she/it didn't morph to avoid killfiling, he/she/it would cease to
troll, so morphing is a sign of intelligence or, at least, evolution?

| Well, ****-for-brains, why don't you **** off and play in the traffic?

And imagine what a nasty shock that would be to the police officers who have
to scrape ****-for-brains off the tarmac.

I hope we've all set our videos for Channel 4 at 10pm tomorrow (Sun)

Video?

How passe - get yerself a HDD/dvd recorder, they're great.

Yes they are, apart from the whine from the hard drive

Mine's well quiet. I have to put my ear right close up to the recorder
to hear anything

Ours was quiet, but it ain't anymore. Anyways since the new box all the
video is going to the server out in the garage)
--
Tony Sayer