tony sayer

In article , IMM
writes

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , raden
writes
In message , Owain
writes
"Huge" wrote
| What is significant is the morphing of email addresses in order
| to avoid killfiling, which is one of the defintive signs of utter
| moronhood.

But if he/she/it didn't morph to avoid killfiling, he/she/it would cease

troll, so morphing is a sign of intelligence or, at least, evolution?

| Well, ****-for-brains, why don't you **** off and play in the traffic?

And imagine what a nasty shock that would be to the police officers who

have
to scrape ****-for-brains off the tarmac.

I hope we've all set our videos for Channel 4 at 10pm tomorrow (Sun)

Video?

How passe - get yerself a HDD/dvd recorder, they're great.

Yes they are, apart from the whine from the hard drive

Are there models that can have a remote HD? Then it can go in a cupboard
out of the way.

Yes the dreambox 7000 has an ethernet port but you have to understand a
bit of Linux to get the best from it...
--
Tony Sayer