Richard

Stefek Zaba wrote:

HTH - Stefek

Thanks Stefak, very helpful.

I worked on a govt site for some years where the 'clean' computer
supply was identified by, IIRC, a circular earth pin with a flat on one
side.

I was hoping that 'be sensible' was the approach but feared that there
would be stringent regulations to deal with those of little sense. I
suspect that the FCU+kettle-base solution, provided it can be sold to
SWMBO, is best - not least of all because I can obtain a suitable
fitting in the same black nickel as the other fittings. My preference
would be for a standard 13A outlet but I fear that, to be equidistant
from both hazards, it would have to be located under a window sill which
would mean very little distance below the socket to the work surface,
thus introducing the problem of kinking the flex as it enters the
plugtop. The only solution to that would be to mount a single 13A
outlet rotated through 90 deg!

Rgds Richard

--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by

http://www.diyprojects.info