Swingman

"Silvan" wrote in message

In working on the redesign of my shop, I'm planning some sort of outfeed
table. The table bit is obvious enough. I'm trying to think what else to
do with the space.

YMMV, but due to space limitations, my main work/assembly bench has always
done double duty as my TS 'outfeed' table.

IOW, the TS and workbench/outfeed table take up most of the middle space of
the shop, leaving the periphery for tools on mobile bases, wood storage,
wall cabinets and a wall mounted workbench.

The space under the bench/outfeed table is half drawers, and half shelf.
Under one end, and out of the "aisle", is a pancake air compressor. Under
the opposite end is the shop vac.

There is a lot of room for storage under both the TS extension table and
workbench ... bit tough to keep free of sawdust, but it is a shop after all.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04