Larry Jaques

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:47:35 -0500, the inscrutable "steve"
spake:

I looked at the link but don't have the grinder tool, I guess I could use a
router for that part, but it doesn't seem too easy to get it right and even,
is this the way to go or does anyone know of another method?

Are you physically fit?
How much additional conditioning do you want?

Travisher
Scorp
Adze
Compass plane
Riffler files
Shaped rasps
Shaped
Angle grinder with Lancelot cutter
Angle grinder with Arbortec cutter
Angle grinder with sanding head.

I have a couple of extra-large gouges for sale (1-15/16 & 2" Buck,
from back when that meant something) if you're interested. Carve
the depression and scrape/sand to final smoothness.

--
Life's a Frisbee: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof.
----