Gunner

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:41:19 -0800, Eric R Snow
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:12:26 -0500, Fred wrote:
Greetings Fred,
An old CNC lathe would be ideal for this job. First though, I wonder
why the plastic is in 12" sections. Did you maen perhaps 12 FOOT
lengths? Anyway, a CNC lathe would have a turret. You can use the
turret index command to open and close a collet if the lathe doesn't
already have an automatic chuck. And a bar feed can be made with a
rotary union. I would be happy to discuss this with you over the
phone. E-mail me and I'll sen you my number. I have modified old CNC
lathes for completely autonomous operation. Only loading in new stock
is required.
Cheers,
Eric R Snow,
E T Precision Machine

If Eric doesnt have a machine for you, Im sure I can. Btw..you want
16C collets. I can build you one or find you a suitable old CNC lathe.

All it takes are pictures of dead presidents.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke