Kathy

"Charles Bishop" wrote in message
I did a kitchen and bath the other day and it took about 2-3 hours for two

men.

Go ahead and paint over it!
Don't risk the can of worms.
I decided to take the wallpaper off of a small section of wall between a
window and the front door. the first layer of paper came off easily but the
second and third layers had spackle or plaster in between them. Thick, too,
It seems like they used 2 different kinds of sheetrock and tried to even it
out. (Maybe when the windows were replaced ~ the 80's.) What a wreck! The
wall still sits in a state of disrepair while I decide what to do. I'm
thinking a sheet of that white beadboard paneling. Its more than textured
paint will hide.