Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:10:48 -0500, Boris Mohar
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:47:28 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

Yes but it's a risk I personally am willing to take, I don't have kids, I
don't often loan stuff out and certainly not a hair dryer. What next, are
you gonna tell me not to burn candles or use my wood stove because they
might burn the house down too? As I said, I wouldn't recommend someone else
bypass safety devices but I've got a lot more important things to worry
about than if someone does it. Now if they were talking about bypassing the
thermal fuse in their central furnace which operates automatically and
unnatended then yes, that would be very stupid.

You will die one day. That hair dryer might still be around. You will
not be capable of giving a damn.

We all will die one day.

Tom