Mike

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:50:46 GMT, "Goofy" wrote:

I put in all Anderson windows and have extention jams for all the windows in
my new section of the house. I was wondering , where do I get the interior
window sills (Stool?) or is this something which I need to make for each
window?

I think you will have to make them or have someone do it for you.
Anderson (and most window manufacturers) make the windows and jam
extensions to be picture framed with no stool. If you notice on your
old windows the stool was probably the bottom stop for the window.
Your new windows don't require that piece to stop the window.
The easiest way to make them is to make a piece that applies to the
jam extension. The only other way I know of is to build a stool to
install before you apply the jam extensions. Install the stool first
and then just use the other three sides of the jam extension material
on top of your new stool.

Mike O.