Rural technologist

Default hvac q: peerless vs. weil mcclean and quote check.

I've got an hvac job to change over my heatpump forced air heat to natural
gas hydronic forced air for a 3800 sq ft home, we are also doing indirect
domestic water via an extra zone.

I need opinions between:

peerless pinnace PI-199 (183MBH, 92%)
weil mcclean ultra 155 or 230 (139/207MBH), 92%
munchkin 199M (183MBH), 92%

all seem to be the top-of-line, modulating boilers.

I plan to live in the home for at least 15 years if not forever. I'm looking
for a quality
unit, easy to service by pros, not too proprietary etc... If they are all
practically the
same, i'd go for the lowest of them.

I've heard weil mcclean had a leaking onto circuit board problem that has
since been
fixed.

The other question is a sanity check on the quote.

new boiler, indirect tank, new coils for attic and basement air handlers,
all plumbing,
ducts, pressure tanks to buffer against town water (code requirement),
moving
2 a/c compressors to an alternate spot way from a window. 13K$.

I did not post in alt.hvac, but i hope that maybe some of the pros there can
help
me decide which boiler is my best bet for low hassle.
thanks alot in advance.
pete