tim

"John Borman" wrote in message
Hi people, am just looking to pick peoples brains. After 4 year battle
with the local planners we have finally got planning permission for the
conversion of a Barn into residential premises. Waiting so long we are
eager to get things rolling, and will be seeing the architect in the next
week or so.

However after doing our first house as a self build there were a number of
things we missed and would have liked. We want this one to be perfect not
just for us but for families down the line. So what I was looking for was
things that people on here would really like to have see in their house.
Things we are considering a Network cables to most rooms,

Technology moves on, Ten years ago (or less) nobody would
have wanted this. In ten years (or less) they won't again

Underfloor heating,

This isn't the most efficient method, why do you think that
you should want it

Reed bed sewage treatment, Heat exchangers. Now this is only a few things
if people on here have ideas on these or any others ideas I would be much
appreciated.
Yours
John