sPONiX

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:53:01 -0000, "John Borman"
wrote:

So what I was looking for was
things that people on here would really like to have see in their house.
Things we are considering a Network cables to most rooms, Underfloor
heating, Reed bed sewage treatment, Heat exchangers. Now this is only a few
things if people on here have ideas on these or any others ideas I would be
much appreciated.

In my ideal house they'd be troughs in the floor for additional
pipework/cabling, along with concealed ducting in the wall for the
same.

Possibly an artificial celing would also be a good idea, like they
have in offices. This would allow cables/pipes to be routed with ease
at a later date.

I'd also like mains sockets in the loft area so that I could place
aerial boosters, network routers etc up there....(what I'd really like
is to install some sort of 'media server' in the loft)

I'd also like some way of recycing 'grey' water for flushing the
toilet etc. and possibly some sort of 'solar' heating system, or at
least provision made for it to be added at a later date.

A double garage with an inspection pit...I could go on..

sPoNiX