Leonard Caillouet

This site is for consumer accessories like remotes owners manuals and is
quite limited. Many older sets that they still have some accessories for
are not even on this site. Mitsubishi has never had a search engine for
parts. They have a listing by model on the ASC/Dealer site, but you pretty
much have to have the manual to find a part number, unless you want to fax
them a request and have them look it up. I don't think they even do much of
that for non-subscribed servicers.

Post the model, the part location and part description and someone is likely
to have the manual and/or look it up.

Leonard

"Charter" wrote in message
Go to www.mitsubishi-tv.com . You should be able to do a parts search

there.

"JURB6006" wrote in message
Hi;

The old company I work for has the (I believe) non-paying portion of
mitsubishi's website. This is of course limited, and non-ASC, but has a
useful
feature or two, one of which is a part search.

The new company I work for doesn't have it and we got a 2000 Mits RPTV
with
some missing components. IIRC you could search by model and ckt symbol

#.
That's all I need.

I can probably remember the old company's user and password, but I don't
think
using it at another company is quite ethical. What I need is the correct
URL to
simply register the new company. Otherwise I'll have to post the

question
here

Usually there is a signin screen, and on that screen is usually a

register
button or link. Or is it one of those you have to call on the phone? I
didn't
do the process for the old company, so I don't know. I have been all

over
Mitses website but I don't seem to find it.

Any enlightenment is appreciated and thanks in advance.

JURB

P.S. It's possible there is no non-paying portion of the website, if

not,
how
much is it ?

JURB