SteveH

Capitol wrote:

The low cost Chinese
manufacturers are now very good in most cases at producing a reliable
product in the TV market. If you look at the number of failures on a
production % basis you will likely find that they are better than most
big brand names which actually have no sales volume!

As someone who used to make a living out of selling consumer electrical
goods, I can tell you that cheap goods have a _significantly_ higher
returns rate than a good-quality branded product (note, I don't just say
branded, as a lot of the big brands do 'budget' ranges which are just
rebadged cheap brands).
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL