Wildcard

Theo wrote:

Hi! All,
I bought a brand new Toshiba 27AF44; I use regular cable from RCN; and
the Tv has annoying horizontal lines when the picture is viewed from
about 8-10 feet. I tried all contrast and sharpness settings; but these
wont go away.

Anyone with any ideas please respond..Thanks

Theo

Take it back for a refund. Anything in the Toshiba line
under 36" is just a chinese Apex with a Toshiba lable
on it. The other option is to use a vcr as a tuner and
feed the signal in the A/V inputs. This tends to cut down
on the interference. Even better is get a minidish and
feed S-video into it. That should get rid of most of it.

Bear in mind you will never get a decent picture out of
that model. Just a acceptable one.