HerHusband

Glenna,

I hated it within six months.

To each their own... My wife and I went to great effort and expense to
install T&G cedar ceilings throughout our house, and our master suite has
T&G pine installed vertically on the walls. We absolutely love it!

We have visited many cabins and cottages over the years that had wood
ceilings and/or walls, and really wanted that look in our home. For us,
there was no other choice.

Wood has a warmth and depth that can never be achieved with drywall or the
stupid "popcorn" or "textured" ceilings.

We put drywall on the majority of the walls in the house, mostly because of
the cheaper cost, but also to allow the flexibility of changing the room
colors. But, the wood ceilings go well in all the rooms, regardless of the
wall colors.

We cringe when we think some other family will move in years from now and
paint our nice wood ceilings white, or whatever the current trend is. Or
worse yet, cover it all with drywall and spray on a popcorn ceiling.

Anthony