Tim Killian

You could just take a hand sketch to a local machine shop and get it
made. I played with their software and managed to draw a simple part we
had machined before. The pricing was way off though (300% higher), and
when I tried to contact them by email and telephone, there was no
response. Good idea and all, but IMO their implementation leaves a bit
to be desired.

ClvspamX wrote:

Hi,

I wonder if anyone here might have enough familiarity with the emachineshop's
software that they might help me.

The part I've been trying to draw and order is a ~4 inch OD ring shape with
a"V" groove similar to a pulley, but with no hub.

--Chris Vancil