Gunner

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:07:54 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I think the whole thing came on when the insurance industry had the police
and highway types itemize on-cell or not - with belt or not.....
for the stats and then that changed the whole thing.

The person might be putting on lipstick, brushing hair, driving and eating while
using the cell phone. I have seen people brush out rolled up hair and others
reading newspapers. Then there is the carpool issues.

It is simply control and another (sorry Mom) Mother law. The government
has deemed itself to be everyones 'Mother' and care for the children...

Martin

Spending much of my driving time in So. Cal traffic, Im fascinated by
the numbers of people who drive while reading books, newspapers,
reports etc. Often at the same time as discussing the report on a cell
phone.

Ive seen just about every human activity that can be accomplished in a
motor vehicle, done on California hiways, upto and including guitar
playing. (the sex play..thats another issue G)

I have a hard wired handsfree cell phone system in my truck. Right
above the CB radio with its hand held microphone.
All of which get used daily.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke