trm

Red Neckerson wrote:

Seemed to solve the problem? He altered the design of the furnace (and
possibly by-passing some of the safety features) to get it to work??!!!

According to him, Bryant was aware of this problem with the fan blowing
out the flame, and Bryant came out with a "kit" to fix the problem. The
kit, I guess, consisted of this plate that blocks air flow from the fan.

Theresa! You need to get a reputable repairman out there and fix it RIGHT!
I'm sure the "HVAC guy" you had out before menat well, but it sounds to me
like you need someone that knows what they are doing, fix it correctly, and
then have no more problems with it.

This guy was from a Bryant authorized repair center. And he was the
*third* one from the company that came out to try and figure out what
the problem was. The first guy told me nothing was wrong, and the
second one told me he didn't know what was going on, after showing me
copious amounts of butt crack. Needless to say, I was less than
impressed.

Theresa