toller

"Me" wrote in message
When the PC reboots, it's on the same circuit as the appliances. Again, it
reboots very infrequently. Once every few months. I try and not run the
washer and dryer when it's on (but do once a week or so), but I can't
control when the refrigerator cycles. Sometimes my pc is not on that
circuit
and it will never reboot.

If all that stuff is on one circuit you are lucky to not be having more
problems that just this.

Putting a new circuit in on the leg opposite the appliances should solve
your problem.
Someone suggested a UPS would be the cheapest solution, and he is correct;
but you have way too much on the existing circuit and should add another
rather than looking for the cheapest solution.