Art

Both are good windows. Also check Designer windows from pella because they
may be a little cheaper. Installation counts the most. Make sure your
installer follows manufacturers instructions.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking at replacing my windows with either the Marvin full
replacement windows (Not tilt-pac) or the Pella Architect series. The
double hung Pellas have a composite jamb liner, whereas the Marvin has
a wood jamb-liner. In addition the tilting system that Marvin uses
seems to be better. Finally the jamb liner on the Pellas doesn't seem
to meet the sill on the double hungs. I don't know if this is a big
deal, but it is something that I noticed. Does anyone have any
comments on either of these windows?