Joseph Meehan

Charlie Bress wrote:
"Lola" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think in the end, it might just be worth it to get another. They
are so cheap these days... and if you take it to a repairman, it
just might cost more than it is worth. Just MO.
The problem with modern electronics... even ones that are 10 years
old.

That,s why I am here. This is a DIY project. I am looking for expert
advice.
Charlie

I doubt if there is any expert advice available. Expert advice usually
comes from someone who has a fair amount of experience in the subject. The
fact is there are few if anyone with that experience since it is just not a
practical thing to do with the falling prices and better equipment being
made. Add to that the fact that the manufacturers and not designing the
units to be repaired and needed parts are just not available.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math