Jim M

Default Roof Rake or shovel?

Hi and thanks for any info on this. I have done a Google search on "Roof
Rake" Roof Shovel" and I can't seem to find a CANADIAN supplier for this. I
have a 4 foot drift on top of my garage and am too afraid to get up there
with a conventional shovel as the added weight might make the roof give
way....not to mention damage to the ashphalt shingles (new last summer).
I am in Saskatchewan. Presently have the truck plugged in and am about
to try Home Depot or Rona. Temperature this morning is -34 C (-31F) with a
wind chill of -55 C (-67F).....Brrrr

Thanks for any local advice....Jim