zxcvbob

Me wrote:
When the PC reboots, it's on the same circuit as the appliances. Again, it
reboots very infrequently. Once every few months. I try and not run the
washer and dryer when it's on (but do once a week or so), but I can't
control when the refrigerator cycles. Sometimes my pc is not on that circuit
and it will never reboot.

I have had one licensed electrician tell me it's ok, another licensed tell
me to replace it. The one that told me it's ok was a guy who mainly does
commercial that didn't really need the business, the one that told me to
replace it looked to be it was his job to sucker in people like me. I need
to get some more evals but thought I'd check here for some recommendations.

I may have the verbage wrong, I'm not an electrician. I have one main
breaker, and 5 circuits, each addressed below.

What size is the main breaker? At least 100A or 125A? How many empty
spaces are left in your breaker box? What brand is the breaker box, and
do you know when it was put in?

Bob