forrest

"willshak" wrote
The appraiser for the re-mortgage on my house, made an appointment, then
came to my house at the appointed time, came in, and walked through the
entire house making notes, drawings, and measuring with a 25' and 100'
tape ( I helped by holding the dumb end on long measurements). She then
walked around the outside of the house and took pictures of the house from
different angles.

yeah, me too. the mortgage co. gave us a copy of the report and there was
even a little *floor plan* at the bottom - not just the field sketch, but
drafted with a straight edge... they must've just gotten a new intern or
something!

i've had 2 previous appraisals of the drive-by variety.

--
forrest_m
forrest underscore m at hotmail