Duane Bozarth

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

The disconnect is located on a piece of plywood nailed to a couple of
vertical 2 by 4s tacked between a ceiling joist and a roof joist and is
"in the clear" about 2 feet off the "floor", so convection definitely
should do its thing, as long as we don't run low on gravity. G

Well, was just a possibility as noted...

I'd agree with a 100 amp box, but I'm gonna try the 60 amp Square-D
pullout disconnect first. The contacts in it for the plug blades squeeze
them from both sides, unlike the switch contacts in the problematic GE
fused disconnect I'm wasting so much bandwidth discussing.

May well work as well...and what are usenet groups for, anyhow???