Duane Bozarth

Paul Kierstead wrote:

dusty wrote:

YEIKS! You mean people actually feed TREE RATS?

Never understood the dislike for em. I feed them in my back yard; they
are friendly, cute and add some life round the place. They can be little
demanding, but all in all, pretty decent critters. Better'n skunks in
any case.

They're like deer...a few are cute, but it's easy to get too much of a
good thing. And, those who like to feed/watch birds are particularly
adverse to feeding squirrels. Google (or just page through) some of the
home repair/building ng's a little and you'll see enough horror stories
to make you at least begin to see...