I bought a Wilton to use as a "Travler" for demonstrations. As you
saidm it's a lot less weighty. While I would not call it an equal to
the Jet Mini, it comes pretty close. I do not regret the $69.00 I spent
for it at Menards, a local Big Box Store.

The Other Bruce
================================================== ===========================
r grantham wrote:
Hi all, anyone have any experience with this lathe ? I have one

ordered to
turn game calls on, had a Jet mini before but have to be portable to

take
outside of garage to turn on, the old one weighed 78 # this one is

#45. I
saw several listed on ebay and also Penn under names like Shop Fox,

ect.
I would like to hear from anyone turning game calls to swap

techniques and
wood source.
Richard Tx