BigWallop

"James Hart" wrote in message
BigWallop wrote:

snipped

A chap near here took the riving knife off his saw table and a splinter of
wood shot up and hit a major artery, he bled to death after passing out.
Another local decided an angle grinder with a circular saw blade was a

good
idea for trimming his decking down to size, it bit, ran over the tops of

his
shoes and made a right mess of his feet.

James...

OUCH !!! The poor bloke, and with just a splinter of wood. :-( The guy
with the saw blade was also very lucky he never lost his life as well. But
these are the stories we want, sad or funny, because the wife thought I did
stupid things. After reading through the current replies, she has realised
just how safety conscious I really am. :-) LOL !!!