Pete & sheri

This may be a longshot, but maybe not.
Go to ABANA.org and find the affiliate (chapter) in your area. Go to
their website and see if you can find a place to post your request.
There may be a place where you can email the webmaster to get immediate
attention. ABANA is a blacksmithing organization, but many of us also
do machine tool work to make fixtures, etc.

Pete Stanaitis
--------------------------

wrote:

I signed up for a weekend machining class at Moore Norman Votech in the
Oklahoma City area. I just received a call today from the coordinator
saying that I am the only person who has signed up for the class at
this point which I found rather surprising. They need at least 2 more
people and preferably 3 to be able to offer the class.
I know that I have really been looking forward to this class and was
surprised I was the only taker. If there is anyone else in the OKC area
who is interested in taking this class then call Steve Watson at Moore
Norman Votech. He has given me permission to post his phone number
which is 364-5763 ext 7338.

If you would like to take this class please call him ASAP. The class
was supposed to start tomorrow, but they are going to delay 1 weekend
to see if they can get anyone else to sign up.